ARTICLE 1 – FIELD OF APPLICATION
• The General Terms & Conditions of sales apply, without restriction, to all of the products offered for sale by LEVEL WINGS LTD. through its commercial network or on its websitewww.levelwings.com. These products are not limited to items of recreational sports and professional sports products. Our products may include but not limited to the sales of sports benefits, services, material of leisure sport and services via Internet.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD is incorporated and registered in Hong Kong under the number 2601712, with office at unit 907-910, 118 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. strives to ensure the accuracy and the update of the information published on the website and from our dealers, which we reserve the right to correct or change, at any time and without notice, the content or information of Level Wings in various branding media outlets. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available at anytime online or from our dealers’ various media outlets.
Accordingly, we decline any responsibility:
• of any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning information available on the any websites and/or by our dealers.
• of any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party, resulting in a modification of the information made available on the website.
• and more generally of any damages, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, natures or consequences, caused due to the access of anyone to the website, the inability to access, or use of the website and/or of the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
• The present General Terms & Conditions of sale govern the sales of products and services offered in the website www.levelwings.com and alongside our dealers.
• All responsibility should be borne by the buyer and/or the dealer for all purchased product and its suitability for the buyer and shall always be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
• If a physical or legal person, orders directly with LEVEL WINGS LTD. or direct from a dealer, he takes full acceptance of all General Terms & Conditions of sale. The Terms & Conditions are available at any time on the website and will prevail, as appropriate, on all other version of the Terms & Conditions. The acceptance of a quote or purchase of product from LEVEL WINGS LTD. constitutes as the acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions of sales from LEVEL WINGS LTD.
ARTICLE 2 – PRICE
• The prices of our products are indicated in € Euro and included local taxes (VAT + other taxes) without including the costs of processing and shipping.
• In the event of an order outside France, the buyer will be liable for all other duties and taxes associated with the import country. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of LEVEL WINGS LTD. They will be the responsibility of the buyer and are the buyers’ sole responsibility in terms for declarations to the authorities and/or appropriate governing bodies in the buyers’ country. We recommend you research these aspects from your local authorities.
• All orders whatever their origin are payable in € Euros to LEVEL WINGS LTD.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. reserves the right to change its prices at any time.
• The products remain the property of LEVEL WINGS LTD. until 100% of the full payment for the product is received.
• All unresolved contentious issues will be handled only in the Court of Hong Kong and its law.
ARTICLE 3 - ORDER
• Internet: www.levelwings.com
• All products referenced on our website www.levelwings.com, can be ordered immediately. After clicking on the "Order" button, items are immediately added to your purchase order (shopping cart). On your order online, you can remove items from your list by simply clicking the "Remove" button.
• Contractual information and Terms & Conditions are presented in French or English and will be confirmed and agreed to upon purchase of items by the buyer.
• The photographs illustrating the products do not have contractual value and cannot be used to accurately portrayed the final products purchase by the Buyer on the Website www.levelwings.com.
• The Customer Service can be supplied to the customer via e-mail found on the website.
• Once the Buyer orders the products and clicks the "purchase order“ and verifies the electronic signatures on the website www.levelwings.com. This will mark the conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and LEVEL WINGS LTD.. In accordance with the law of 13 March 2000 on electronic signatures and the law on trust for the digital economy of 21 June 2004, any order validated by the customer by his 'double click' constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions by LEVEL WINGS LTD. as a substitute for handwritten signatures.
• Direct sales to the professionals or buyers by phone call requires the same validation or "purchase order“ and electronic signatures before completion of purchases. The acceptance of the quote is considered by LEVEL WINGS LTD. as the acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions.
• The Customer or Buyer must verify all information captured during his purchase (product ordered, delivery address, billing address, telephone numbers, and so forth). If after confirmation of the order the customer realizes the need to change some information, he may do so by contacting the Customer Service within a period of 6 hours.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. cannot be held responsible for possible errors by the customer nor consequences in terms of delay or error of delivery of purchase goods from LEVEL WINGS LTD. If an error occurs from the customer or buyer, the costs associated with the error will be the responsibility of the customer or buyer. In this case, the customer or buyer will be prohibited of any claim due to delivery delays of their purchase.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer or buyer with whom there is a dispute as to the payment of a previous order, or for any order that as a result of an unfortunate error resulting in an abnormal price. No compensation will be due to the client as a result of this cancellation or error.
ARTICLE 4 - VALIDATION
• The Buyer and Customer declares to have read and accepted the present General Terms & Conditions of sale before placing an order. The validation of your order leads to the acceptance of these General Terms & Conditions of sale. Unless proved otherwise, the data recorded by LEVEL WINGS LTD. will be evidence of all transactions by www.levelwings.com and its customers and buyers.
ARTICLE 5 - AVAILABILITY
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. offers of products and prices are valid as long as they are present on our Website and available in terms of Stocks. For products not stored in our warehouses, our offers are valid subject to availability from our suppliers or inventory. In the event of unavailability of product after placing your order, you will be notified by e-mail promptly. Your order will be automatically cancelled and you will be immediately refunded.
• All payments must be received by Credit Card, PayPal, or Cash transfers. Checks will not be accepted by Customers and Buyers.
ARTICLE 6 - DELIVERY
• In France and Europe our parcels are sent by a courier and are charged at actual cost. The cost will be depending on the country and the volumetric weight. LEVEL WINGS LTD. cannot be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay of delivery or an error attributable to the courier. The parcel travels at the risk of the Customer or Buyer.
• The products are delivered to the address of delivery indicated by the customer or buyer during the order process. When a customer orders several products at the same order and that they have different shipping times, the shipping time of order is based on the longest delivery time. LEVEL WINGS LTD. reserves at all times the ability to split or consolidate shipments.
• The costs of processing and shipping of products is charged for each shipment.
• Products delivered by mail:
If the Client is unable to be present at the address indicated the date of delivery this will be not the responsibility of LEVEL WINGS LTD. If the customer or buyer fails to receive the product and the product is returned by mail to LEVEL WINGS LTD. due to any reasons the customer will be responsible for all charges and shipping including reshipping of the product.
ARTICLE 7: PAYMENT
• You have several means of payment as follows:
1. In the case of a purchase online by credit card your details will be secured by SSL encryption and will be in service partnership with the Bank. Your details will be stored in the bank.
2. By bank transfer (or LCR for dealers), by consulting the bank details on the order form. It should be noted that for all countries we will ask you to pay for your order by this unique way.
• In case of any accepted payment delays at the right of LEVEL WINGS LTD. the amounts due will be charged at the additional rate of 1.25% per month from the date for any delay.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. can also suspend all pending orders without any prejudice. At the beginning of any month of the delay the interests owed will be due in whole.
• A penalty clause of 15% of the due amount of the total original purchase bills will be owed to of LEVEL WINGS LTD. in any situation and will agreed to by the customer or buyer as part of the
Terms & Conditions of sales of any products.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. retains the full and exclusive rights to the property of sold products until full payment of invoices (under the terms of the law n° 80.335 of the 12.05.1980). The customer agrees to refund the goods not paid at the immediate request of the LEVEL WINGS LTD.
ARTICLE 8: RETURN, REPLACEMENT, and WITHDRAWAL
• In accordance with article L.121-20 of the Code of consumption, the consumer has a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of the order, to return any item not agreeing to his expectations and ask for Exchange (reshipping costs are the responsibility of the customer), or refund (except for actual shipping costs) without penalty. The returned products can only be accepted for products in their original packaging that have not be used or tampered with and completely in good condition and standing (accessories, notice...), unused and together with a copy of the purchase invoice. Items returned incomplete, damaged, soiled, or used by the customer are neither returned nor exchanged. For the elements of security, products such as the links and snap hooks, wings of Speedriding, Speedflying and paragliders, the emergency parachutes and security components, harnesses, cannot be returned nor exchanged.
• LEVEL WINGS LTD. . Exchanges are accepted only after having obtained LEVEL WINGS LTD.’s agreement in writing by email. Shipping or reshipping fees remain the responsibility of the customer or buyer and should be communicated by mail before the exchange. Any defective products, and on which a manufacturing defect will be shown, will force us to simply replace the products delivered by us, without further compensation. Any return of products must we be done with our agreement, postage paid, otherwise the claim will become obsolete, and the entire bill will be payable.
• In case of an error on our part (recognized by us and accepted in writing via email), the customer or buyer must contact us via email, we will email you a "return form" to use for the return of all purchased products. After returning the product and acceptance, we will exchange the product. If this procedure is not followed, we will not proceed to exchange or refund any product or the cost of sending it.
• Any manufacturing defects must be notified by email to Customer Service within 7 days after the receipt of the products, or invoice. After this period, no claim will be accepted.
ARTICLE 9: SHIPPING COSTS
• Shipping costs are calculated on a flat-rate basis and apply according to the current shipping rates from our shipping partners.
• We use the services of official and recognized carriers at our discretion.
ARTICLE 10: EXPORT
• 10-1 / individuals
LEVEL WINGS LTD. invoices to all countries Ex tax. Each country has its Import and VAT rate that customer or dealer has to pay by its own. The Customer or Buyer will insure under his sole responsibility the entire value of products in his territory, and will perform all of the necessary steps concerning taxes and other costs of customs or import at the customer or buyers costs and liability. All orders are only payable in Euros (€).
• 10-2 / CE Professionals with VAT number:
Orders from Professionals with CE VAT numbers can only by made via email to the SPEEDFLY.ORG S.A.S company, based in France, which is the exclusive importer for Europe. All countries of the European Community are charged with French VAT.
SPEEDFLY.ORG S.A.S will establish with the Professional that you can exclude taxes and VAT corresponding to your company name or corporate name. The Professional must match the professional document requested at the opening of the account name.